At the early stage of a child’s life parents should be responsible on what type of they should eat. Parents must show them the right kind of food and serve as a role model on eating healthy foods. The main objective here for parents is to have good health to all the members of the family especially to their children. Having a good nutrition is necessary, so here are some of those tips that you should follow.
- Parents should make their meal time, fixed. This will help you in avoiding continuous eating and eat at the wrong time which will lead to weight gain or obesity.
- Do not let your children eat in front of the television, instead give them books to read as it will help them be more interested on it.
- Also make a habit of having a physical activity cycling, walking, or jogging. This can help them boosts their stamina and help them get involve on physical activities and this will also avoid them on watching television.
- Keep away carbonated drinks and excessive indulgence on fruit juices from them.
- Parents should give emphasis on food pyramid and foods that are in there. Make sure that their foods have the essential vitamins like vitamins A and C, minerals like calcium, magnesium supplements, and phosphorous, folate, and B12.
- For breakfast, give them whole grain foods with peanut butter, fruit smoothies, and cereals with milk.
- Be responsible on choosing the meal pattern from the food pyramid.